10 gelatine leaves 625ml (2½ cups) cold water 160g sugar 160g liquid glucose 900g white chocolate, diced 150ml fresh cream 1,35 litres fresh cream, whipped 100ml Amarula Caramelised orange slices, to serve
1. Soak the gelatine leaves in 500ml (2 cups) of the water.
2. Pour the remaining water into a saucepan. Add the sugar and glucose and heat slowly until the sugar has dissolved to form a syrup.
3. Add the gelatine to the syrup and stir to dissolve. Add the chocolate and fresh cream and stir gently until the chocolate has melted. Fold 750ml of the whipped cream into the melted chocolate mixture, then stir through the Amarula.
4. Place a layer of the Amarula mousse in serving glasses. Top with a layer of the remaining whipped cream and finish with another layer of mousse. Leave in the fridge overnight to set.
5. Serve garnished with caramelised orange slices.